1. Introduction. We respect and support individual rights in privacy and the protection of Personal Data. We know how important it is to protect your personal information, and we want to make all user's experiences on our website safe and secure. This is why we have developed this Policy to explain our practices regarding collecting, using, and disclosing your personal data and information.
2. Applicable Law. The applicable personal data protection law (hereinafter "Applicable Personal Data Protection Law") consists of the applicable national and Community legislation for the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council adopted on 27 April 2016 and effective from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the "Regulation").
3. Definition of Personal Data. For the purposes of this Policy, "Personal Data" means information and data about a specific person, such as, for example, their date of birth, name, and surname, home address, telephone number, gender, IP address, etc. We collect, use or disclose your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and the Applicable Personal Data Protection Law.
4. Data Controller. B9:B10The Company is responsible for the processing of your Personal B1Data and, in this capacity, undertakes the obligation to make every effort possible to secure the confidential nature of your Personal Data and the smooth exercise of the rights provided by the applicable Personal Data Protection Law.
5. Special note on minors. Minors under eighteen (18) years of age and persons who do not have full capacity for legal acts, in accordance with the jurisdiction applicable to them, are prohibited from disclosing to Us, through the website, by telephone or any other way, their Personal Data, without the prior consent of their parents or legal guardians. We ask these persons not to submit any personal information to Us. In the event that the users of the website are under eighteen (18) years of age and continue to disclose their Personal Data to us through the website, it will be deemed by Us that these persons have received prior consent from the parents or legal guardians.
6. You are providing us with your Personal Data in the following cases: If you wish to proceed with the creation of a personal account by r+B9egistering on the website: you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as your full name, e-mail address, date of birth and possibly other details that can be used for your identification. When using our Services: you may be asked to provide some of your personal information, such as your postal address, payment details when ordering from our online store, and your e-mail address, when registering for one of our contests or newsletters. If you contact (in writing or orally) the Customer Service Department of the Company: we may store/record your relevant correspondence/communication information, as well as any details that will be requested and are necessary to provide you with better service and/or the proof of our transaction (e.g., in case you placed an order by phone).
8. Information about the Personal Data collected by other websites - Advertising through third parties. It is possible to install on our Website links to other websites operated by third parties if we have or might have future collaboration with them. When you click on these links or otherwise visit, participate in or use the services or websites of other parties, whether or not they contain our trade name, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, along with those of the third party managing these websites, you must know that We do not control the business practices of these parties and that this Policy does not apply to these other parties or their websites. We allow third-party companies to display ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use anonymous, non-identifiable information during your visits to the website or other websites in order to provide advertisements for products and services that may be of interest to you. These companies typically use a third-party cookie or web beacon to collect this information. More information on cookies can be found below in Article 15.
10. Disclosure of your Personal Data. We do not sell your Personal Data to third parties, nor do we authorize third parties to use it on their behalf. However, in the normal course of business, we may share some of your Personal Data with a limited number of our marketing and sales staff, as well as the customer service department, to the extent necessary to provide you with our Services, our third-party partners acting on our behalf in accordance with this Policy (as specified below), or as permitted or required by the applicable Law for the protection of Personal Data. You can request the full list of processors by sending a written request to the address listed at the beginning of this Policy.
10.1 Service providers. We may use third-party service providers (e.g., web hosting providers, data management providers) to manage one or more aspects of our business, including the processing or delivery of personal information on our behalf. When using an external company or partner, we implement contractual commitments or other appropriate means to ensure that your Personal Data is used in a manner consistent with this Policy and the applicable Law.
10.2 Disclosure in accordance with the Law. We may disclose your Personal Data, as allowed or required by Law. For example, we may be required to disclose and announce your Personal Data based on a court order, prosecutor's order, or mandate or decision of another person or administrative body with a statutory authority to impose the disclosure of such information. If we have good reason to believe that your Personal Data could be useful in investigating an improper or illegal activity, we may disclose such information to law enforcement or other appropriate investigative authorities.
11. The Right to update, access, object, and delete.
11.1 With respect to your Personal Data, you retain, inter alia, the right to update, access, object, and delete it ("right to be forgotten"), as specifically defined in Articles 13-22 of the Regulation. In this context, you can at any time access your Personal Data kept in our databases, modify, correct or update them, even oppose -at any time and for any reason- to the processing of any Personal Data that concern you, as well as to revoke any consent granted regarding their processing or to request their definitive deletion from the Company's database. To do this, please follow the steps that will be mentioned each time in the message that you will receive through the relevant means of communication (such as e-mail or text messages).
11.2 If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, or if you wish to revoke your consent regarding the use of your Personal Data for marketing, product, or service promotion purposes, you may use the "unsubscribe" link provided in the messages you have received. Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Service department by e-mail. Please note that we may need to ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your request.
11.3 You may also request at any time to delete your Personal Data retained in our files after contacting our Customer Service department by e-mail or phone. We shall respond within thirty (30) working days of receiving your request. In case we do not reply or if our reply is not deemed satisfactory by you, you have the right to appeal to the Personal Data Protection Authority and request the investigation of our reply or omission. In the event of a request for deletion: a) We will cease to use and make your Personal Data available (unless otherwise provided or required by Law). b) We will delete all your Personal Data from our databases, except those contained in e-mails, correspondence, or other documents that we may retain so that we can prove the terms of our contractual relationship or as otherwise provided by the current legislation. c) Taking into account the available technology and cost of implementation, we will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to inform any third parties processing on our behalf your Personal Data as specifically mentioned above, that you have requested the deletion by them (data processors) of any links to such data or copies or reproduction of such Personal Data. Please note that we may need to ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with your request above.
12. Summary of your rights, in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Law. In the context of respecting your privacy/personal life, we shall ensure that your Personal Data are kept in accordance with the Applicable Law.